Trade Approved customers guarantee!
With the concern in the market over some manufacturers and suppliers supplying sub-standard garage equipment with poor or zero technical backup and companies making shoddy installations, calibrations and not complying with the industry approved standards or having any ongoing technical support, Trade Garage Equipment has recently introduced the ‘Trade Approved’ customers guarantee.
Trade Director Rob Lovesy (pictured right) explains what this means, “ We provide a Trade Approved customer guarantee for all our equipment and the installations, for single items of equipment right up to the biggest greenfield site projects, start to finish:
- By GEA Accredited engineers with recognised trade qualifications and regular, scheduled training.
- Following the GEA Code of Conduct for qualified standards and professionalism.
- Using the highest quality CE approved products from proven suppliers.
- To the standards defined by the equipment manufacturers, ISO and VOSA.
- Honouring all appropriate health and safety stipulations and codes of practice.
- Supported by a programme of manufacturer service and calibration schedules.
- Advocating an after sales technical care schedule by specifically experienced, product aware service engineers. ”
“ When the customer is happy to sign off the project, Trade Garage Equipment presents the garage or workshop with a certificate to display in their premises, to show and to give confidence to their customer’s clients, that they have ‘Trade Approved’ garage equipment and installations for their workshops. We see this as a very positive step and are pleased to have Dave Garratt and the Garage Equipment Association’s full support for our initiative. Trade Garage Equipment are rapidly developing their range of products and services and setting the trade approved standards for UK customers, they will continue working with manufacturers, suppliers and their customers to endorse their leading garage equipment supplier and installer position in the UK. ”